7. Circle NA (821)
  8. rosiedarling89 (602)
  9. pointman (600)
  10. repfluger (501)

Forums >> Texas Hunting >> Texas Hog Hunting >> Brazoria county

Brazoria county

dh

dh writes about Brazoria county

A friend of mine lives in Liverpool,Brazoria county south of Alvin and we are going to give it a try this weekend. I think him and I will hold down the tail gate while my buddy goes out and kills one. My friend says hunt them over a feeder from a tree stand since there are houses in the area. One is enough for my freezer. I'll post next Monday on the outcome if we go,it's sure to be cold.

Google Adsense 728x90 Leaderboard

RE: Brazoria county

texashuntfish

texashuntfish writes about texashuntfish writes about texashuntfish writes about texashuntfish writes about texashuntfish writes about texashuntfish writes about texashuntfish writes about texashuntfish writes about texashuntfish writes about texashuntfish writes about
Travis county

Oh man Cajun.  Keep us posted and welcome to TexasHuntFishForum.com!

Hunt Hard. Fish Smart. Explore Texas.

the cajun

the cajun writes about

Hunted Friday evening with Brian's Taxidermy and Guide Service, had plenty hogs although I didn't get one, but my hunting companion killed a 175# sow. We are planning another hunt this time we will make an all-nighter. Very good guide, would recommed to anyone.

This is one of the best hunting sites I have ever visited "Good Job Allen"!

Cajun

Cajun

dh

dh writes about

I dropped my friend off and said I would be right back and I would wait on him.It didn't take long before he was back at the road. It was so wet he couldn't walk thru all the mud. The only way to get back there would be on a 4 wheeler.

ricoace

ricoace writes about

Does any one know of any farmers in the brazoris area who are willing to let Bowhunters hunt for Hogs for a small fee or better yet for free? I live in League City and it sure would be nice to hunt a little closer to home.

dgreaud
dgreaud
dgreaud writes about dgreaud writes about dgreaud writes about
Midland county

Cajun,

Where are you from in Louisiana?  I grew up in Houma then we moved to Bay City Texas just south of Houston area.  Its near Matagorda.  Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum, its the best Texas site there is!

Later,

Danny Greaud

Shoot often, Shoot Well and Shoot a Hoyt!

ricoace

ricoace writes about

Cajun

I assume you mean me? I am in Texas Actually, about 20 minutes south of Houston.Thank you for the greeting. I have been visiting this site for a while now, it looks like its picking up a little speed. great info when you need it.

Take care

dgreaud
dgreaud
dgreaud writes about dgreaud writes about dgreaud writes about
Midland county

Rico are you "The Cajun"?  I went to high school in Bay City, that cant be far from where you are now.  Later buddy.

Danny

Shoot often, Shoot Well and Shoot a Hoyt!

Forums >> Texas Hunting >> Texas Hog Hunting >> Brazoria county

Forums Statistics:

• There are 27889 registered site users.
  • There are currently -15 active users on the site.
  • There are currently 0 registered users that active are on the site (and signed in).
  • There are currently -10 active users in the Forums.

Welcome to the newest registered users: Retired Army Guy Ttugrad2000 neternakon zatty

Google Adsense 728x90 Leaderboard

Explore Forums Through Common Keywords:

recreational fishing hunting cut hogs points game striped plastics county soft nightcrawlers public call wildlife channel fish hog fishboat shoot minnows priority ranch hunt brush locked redfish outdoors south shad slabs spinnerbaits hunters dove rigs shooting rifle topwaters crappie yellow hunter catfish buck deer texas lease crankbaits gun turkey target bucks blue family buy land traps worms first shrimp lakes lake wild jigs bait trout shot hunts striper bass bow www.tpwd.state.tx.us season