7. Circle NA (821)
  8. rosiedarling89 (602)
  9. pointman (600)
  10. repfluger (501)

Forums >> Texas Hunting >> Texas Hog Hunting >> hog hunt near Dallas area

hog hunt near Dallas area

kesoliver
kesoliver
kesoliver writes about hog hunt near Dallas areakesoliver writes about hog hunt near Dallas area
Dallas county

I'm looking into information on finding a good affordable hog hunt within about and 1 to 2 hours of Dallas area. Who can help me?

Google Adsense 728x90 Leaderboard

RE: hog hunt near Dallas area

oljim
oljim
oljim writes about
Navarro county

Hi Kes,,there's two possibilities that i can suggest. One is to post your request on the www.texasboars.com website- on the discussion forum there. Lots of good hog hunting hosts, guides and such - hang out there - and some of the spots are within an hour or two from the Dallas area.

Also, my hunting club members host guests for hog hunting weekends on my place at times. You can see arrangements and such by going to..

http://www.reedfamilyranch.com/hogvarmint.htm

My place is within 1 1/2 hrs to 2 hrs from Dallas (depending on where you're driving from). Kes, if you'd like to come out, let me know - and i'll ask my hunting club members about hosting you. Hey, good luck with your hunt,,,hope u get some good un's!

oljim reed family ranch

nuprofessor
nuprofessor
nuprofessor writes about

I'm not sure if it falls in the "1- 2 hour" window, but I hunted a place last year that was pretty good.  It is very near the small town of Detroit, TX  (about 20 minutes EAST of Paris, TX).   It was COYOTE CREEK RANCH.  You can contact the owner (Donnie Hays) thru email at  coyotecreekranch06@yahoo.com.  Donnie has a good setup. 

When you contact Donnie, tell him "Mike from Missouri" sent him.  Good Luck.

kesoliver
kesoliver
kesoliver writes about kesoliver writes about
Dallas county

HAPPY

Thanks Jim! I appreciate it, and will let you know!

kesoliver
kesoliver
Dallas county

HAPPY

Hi Mike, and thanks! I will check it out, that's not too bad distance wise. What part of Missouri? I am originally from the St. Louis area.

dhays

dhays writes about

Thanks for the good words Mike. Here are som hogs at one of my feeders last week. The hogs are really moving right now. Check out my new website www.texashogsandrams.com   Thanks, Donnie

• hog hunt near Dallas area

Coyote Creek Ranch

ausdoss
ausdoss
ausdoss writes about

My brother and I just got back from a great hunt at 4D outfitters in Mexia. http://www.4doutfitters.com/ Nate's a great guy and will do whatever he can to make sure you have a great time there. Its about an hour and a half from the metroplex. Also, if you want to drive a little further Dos Plumas is just on the other side of Abilene. Alan has a great thing going out there and I highly recommend him as well. http://www.dosplumashuntingranch.com/

kesoliver
kesoliver
Dallas county

thanks ausdoss! I'll check'em out for sure!

Diamond C

Diamond C writes about

I have a great place 70 miles West of Fort worth.Tons of hogs and big ones at that. Email me for more info Stark_skylarj@hotmail.com

kesoliver
kesoliver
Dallas county

Email sent SKYLAR. Thanks.

Larry B

Larry B writes about

Kes,

you might want to look at boarcreek.com    90 miles from downtown dallas  highly reccommended.

Treaves

Treaves writes about
Young county

Check out Boulder T Exotics we offer a great deal. Hog hunts for a weekend for $300.00 per hunter, includes up to 2 hogs one "trophy" and one meat hog. Lodging for Friday and Saturday night and we feed you dinner on Sat. night. We also have lots of good exotics to see as well.

Troy Reaves

lwdavisggl

lwdavisggl writes about

www.heartsbluff.com is a very nice facility in Talco, Texas, which is a bit southeast of Paris.  Not as close as you specify, but I've hunted there and it was very well run.  Recommend them, and I'd go back myself.

LWD

rladner

rladner writes about

You can try the Circle T bowhunting ranch.  That's where I got my first hog.  Not sure if you bowhunt or rifle hunt, but they can do both.  Just costs a little more for the rifle.  Bow package is $150/day, no trophy or kill fees and includes lodging.  Only about an hour to an hour and half from Dallas.

LUKE CLAYTON

LUKE CLAYTON writes about

luke clayton here. we have a bunch of hogs four stands and 4 feeders near seven points. night lights are set up and ready to go. Hunts begin about 3 pm most hogs are showing up between 4 and 7.. email me at lukeclayton@prodigy.net for more info.

bigboy7467

bigboy7467 writes about

im looking for a hog hunt near irving or as close as i can get..dont need anything but the land to do so on... exp hunter just no ware to go without paying an arm and leg... love the stalk and filling the freezer.. plez help.. if u know any placplez e mail at www.alexander.brittany83@yahoo.com thank you

asa3548

asa3548 writes about

I will be in Frisco, Texas for the Holidays and I want to hunt hogs with my rifle. I will not need lodging or food as I will be staying with my daughter thru the Christmas Holidays. I am an avid whitetail deer hunter. I need a place that offers semi-guided hog hunting that is reasonable. Asa Holbrook, Lowville,NY (northern New York). Thanks

email me at asa3548@yahoo.com

Forums >> Texas Hunting >> Texas Hog Hunting >> hog hunt near Dallas area

Forums Statistics:

• There are 27889 registered site users.
  • There are currently 0 active users on the site.
  • There are currently 0 registered users that active are on the site (and signed in).
  • There are currently -4 active users in the Forums.

Welcome to the newest registered users: Retired Army Guy Ttugrad2000 neternakon zatty

Google Adsense 728x90 Leaderboard

Explore Forums Through Common Keywords:

texas slabs shooting jigs shad priority family buy bucks bass trout crankbaits recreational rigs yellow lake turkey redfish minnows traps hunt fish spinnerbaits bow catfish shot channel deer locked striper blue shrimp game call brush hog topwaters hunting fishing hunters south ranch worms first public hogs outdoors wild fishboat rifle lakes gun points land hunts cut buck county bait dove www.tpwd.state.tx.us nightcrawlers shoot wildlife crappie lease hunter plastics soft target striped season