7. Circle NA (821)
  8. rosiedarling89 (602)
  9. pointman (600)
  10. repfluger (501)

Forums >> Texas Hunting >> Texas Deer Hunting >> El Cazador 14 point

El Cazador 14 point

Hardy
Hardy
Hardy writes about El Cazador 14 pointHardy writes about El Cazador 14 pointHardy writes about El Cazador 14 pointHardy writes about El Cazador 14 pointHardy writes about El Cazador 14 pointHardy writes about El Cazador 14 pointHardy writes about El Cazador 14 pointHardy writes about El Cazador 14 point
Starr county

David Morris' 176 7/8" buck from his El Cazador Ranch this morning.

David hunted long and hard this season, chasing two giants.  One had been injured and wasn't what he expected him to be in this good year, and the other had broken up.  He had hunted both for nearly a month per buck.    Finally, he found a great deer.  This old boy was 8 1/2 years old and had 40 inches of mass.  What a fantastic buck and with years like this so rare, it was the perfect time to harvest him.

Good Hunting.

Hardy

• El Cazador 14 point

Google Adsense 728x90 Leaderboard

RE: El Cazador 14 point

Grumpy

Grumpy writes about

I have looked for information on hunting the El Cazador Ranch that is often shown on television with David and Jeff as hosts and hunters. Are hunts available on this ranch, and if so, where do I find the information for dates, lodging, prices, etc. I have hunted in Texas for several years and would love an opportunity to hunt this ranch.

Grumpy

Grumpy writes about

Photo of the axis buck my wife shot at the Panther Creek Ranch in Mason, Tx. in November 2008. Measured 36 1/2 inch main beams. It scored a first place (gold) entry in the Exotic Games Records book for 2008. Also a photo of the fallow buck I shot at Panther Creek the same trip. It alsowas a Gold entry.

• El Cazador 14 point
  • El Cazador 14 point

Grumpy

Grumpy writes about

Hardy
Hardy
Hardy writes about Hardy writes about Hardy writes about Hardy writes about Hardy writes about Hardy writes about Hardy writes about Hardy writes about
Starr county

You're talking to the right guy.

Email me.

captmike1951

captmike1951 writes about

ANTLERS

Hey guys, I'm looking to find a web site that tells me of good ranches to hunt in south Texas and the prices. Any help would sure be appreciated!!  Thanks   Mike

Forums >> Texas Hunting >> Texas Deer Hunting >> El Cazador 14 point

Forums Statistics:

• There are 27889 registered site users.
  • There are currently 0 active users on the site.
  • There are currently 0 registered users that active are on the site (and signed in).
  • There are currently -1 active users in the Forums.

Welcome to the newest registered users: Retired Army Guy Ttugrad2000 neternakon zatty

Google Adsense 728x90 Leaderboard

Explore Forums Through Common Keywords:

lakes shooting priority target shad topwaters gun traps locked bait crappie rifle www.tpwd.state.tx.us striper county yellow soft hunt first buy public spinnerbaits turkey hunter bucks wild land wildlife crankbaits ranch shoot fishing season minnows cut hog lease hogs hunters bow hunts redfish dove catfish trout shrimp worms bass outdoors brush nightcrawlers south hunting slabs striped fishboat lake buck call game points deer texas jigs family channel plastics blue fish recreational shot rigs