3. ctbrown17 (2274)
  4. Hunter X (1158)
  5. huntexas (1025)
  6. scott dye (908)
  7. Circle NA (821)
  8. rosiedarling89 (602)
  9. pointman (600)
  10. repfluger (501)

Forums >> Texas Hunting >> Texas Public Hunting Land >> Anyone know where in EL Paso County?

Anyone know where in EL Paso County?

tom84mcss

tom84mcss writes about Anyone know where in EL Paso County?

ANTLERS_3 I just became a hunter and would like a few areas close to home to try it out. I live in El Paso and could drive as far as Fort Stockton. THere are some nice hills east of Hueco Tanks area.  But I need to know if any of it is public land. THere are roads entering it but no signs.?????

Google Adsense 728x90 Leaderboard

RE: Anyone know where in EL Paso County?

Hntr
Hntr
Hntr writes about Hntr writes about Hntr writes about Hntr writes about Hntr writes about Hntr writes about Hntr writes about Hntr writes about
Anderson county

Can you go to the county seat and get plat books that show the owners and property lines of all the land in the county?

RE: Anyone know where in EL Paso County?

z24mike

z24mike writes about
Schleicher county

Those hills are all prive land owned by Steve Lutnich or something like that. I asked the game warden the other day. We are hunting the hills across from Hueco Tanks and ran into the land owners who gave us permission to hunt out there and I can allow you to mule deer hunt for $700 but it is a hard hunt with the population being low. Email me if your interested so we can get you out there when the rut hits.

Forums >> Texas Hunting >> Texas Public Hunting Land >> Anyone know where in EL Paso County?

Forums Statistics:

• There are 27889 registered site users.
  • There are currently -7 active users on the site.
  • There are currently 0 registered users that active are on the site (and signed in).
  • There are currently -4 active users in the Forums.

Welcome to the newest registered users: Retired Army Guy Ttugrad2000 neternakon zatty

Google Adsense 728x90 Leaderboard

Explore Forums Through Common Keywords:

south hunter topwaters crappie fishboat hunters nightcrawlers ranch striper buck bucks bow bait lake wildlife family outdoors priority redfish hunting plastics shoot bass shrimp traps land hog turkey target game wild first deer dove hogs catfish lakes fishing county points lease slabs shot cut rigs brush rifle shooting locked worms www.tpwd.state.tx.us recreational spinnerbaits call yellow soft hunts shad blue texas trout season crankbaits public buy fish jigs channel hunt striped gun minnows